Friday, March 4, 2011

Hello!

Wow, I've been busy! I know I've promised to keep everyone updated on my running, ooops :(

I've been running according to my schedule! woo hoo! Today it's a 1 mile run, tomorrow is my first "long" run. 2.5 miles.

I am very happy to say I've nailed a 9 minute mile, huge milestone for me. I think the Insanity program I'm doing has really improved my speed for sure.

I thought I had gained a running partner in my daughter, but no, she got up to about a mile and decided it wasn't going to work for her :(
That's ok, i actually prefer to run alone, but running with my daughter would have been cool

Just goes to show running really isn't for everyone!
Btw, you are a runner and you want a great website and android/google app to go along with it check out runnkeeper.com
I've used it a couple of times during an outside run, I have to carry my phone, but no biggy, the gps is actually pretty accurate. After your run, save it on your phone and you can post it to Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment